All BRAND pipette tips are produced using the most advanced cleanroom techniques to ensure consistently high quality. The tips are manufactured in an environmentally friendly manner using only high-purity polypropylene, free from oleamide and diHEMDA - additives which can interfere with biological tests. BrandTech pipette tips fit most major brands of pipettes, and are specifically designed to work well with BRAND, most Eppendorf,Gilson, Rainin (excluding LTS), Sartorius/Biohit and Thermo/Finnpipette (excluding Clip-Tip) pipettes.
BRAND® Filter tips are non-self sealing and have a PE filter that is free from chemical additives. Permeability is controlled by the combination of pore size and filter length, so that no aerosols can reach the pipette shaft. These filters function with consistent reliability. Liquids can pass very slowly if they accidentally contact the filter. Since the filter does not swell, as with self-sealing filter tips, the sample can be recovered from the filter by simply actuating the pipette‘s blow-out function, or by centrifugation if necessary. This is clearly an important advantage of non-self-sealing filters, especially when working with valuable samples. The absence of filter additives protects samples from contamination.
The BrandTech TipBox is made of polypropylene with a hinged pushon lid. TipBox is stackable and repeatedly autoclavable at 121° C (2 bar), according to DIN 285.
- All rack packed tips are free from DNA(<40fg), RNase(<8.6fg), ATP(<1fg) and endotoxins (<1fg)
- PE filters are non-self sealing and free from chemical additives
- High-purity polypropylene, free from DiHEMDA and oleamide
- Manufactured without lubricants
- Cadmium-free pigments
- Graduation for quick volume check
- Autoclavable at 121°C (2bar), acc. DIN EN 285
- Environmentally friendly packaging system
- CE-marked according to IVD-Directive 98/79 EC
- TipBox packaging - Stackable box with hinged lid - 96 tips per box, 5 boxes, 480 tips
- Pack Type:
- TipBox, 96 tips/box, 5 boxes/pack, 480 total tips
- 37 mm
- High-purity Polypropylene (PP)
- Item No.:
- TipBox Packaging Material:
- Polypropylene (PP)
- TipBox Autoclavable:
- Filter Material: