All BRAND pipette tips are produced using the most advanced cleanroom techniques to ensure consistently high quality. The tips are manufactured in an environmentally friendly manner using only high-purity polypropylene, free from oleamide and diHEMDA - additives which can interfere with biological tests.
BrandTech pipette tips fit most major brands of pipettes, and are specifically designed to work well with BRAND, most Eppendorf,Gilson, Rainin (excluding LTS), Sartorius/Biohit and Thermo/Finnpipette (excluding Clip-Tip) pipettes.
The BrandTech TipBox is made of polypropylene with a hinged pushon lid. TipBox is stackable and repeatedly autoclavable at 121° C (2 bar), according to DIN 285.
- High-purity polypropylene, free from DiHEMDA and oleamide
- Manufactured without lubricants
- Cadmium-free pigments
- Graduation for quick volume check
- Autoclavable at 121°C (2bar), acc. DIN EN 285
- Environmentally friendly packaging system
- CE-marked according to IVD-Directive 98/79 EC
- TipBox packaging - Stackable box with hinged lid - 96 tips per box, 5 boxes, 480 tips
- Pack Type:
- TipBox, 96 tips/box, 5 boxes/pack, 480 total tips
- 70 mm
- Yes, 250µL, 500µL and 100µL
- High-purity Polypropylene (PP)
- Item No.:
- TipBox Packaging Material:
- Polypropylene (PP)
- TipBox Autoclavable: