All BRAND pipette tips are produced using the most advanced cleanroom techniques to ensure consistently high quality. The tips are manufactured in an environmentally friendly manner using only high-purity polypropylene, free from oleamide and diHEMDA - additives which can interfere with biological tests.
BrandTech pipette tips fit most major brands of pipettes, and are specifically designed to work well with BRAND, most Eppendorf,Gilson, Rainin (excluding LTS), Sartorius/Biohit and Thermo/Finnpipette (excluding Clip-Tip) pipettes.
The BrandTech TipStack is a space-saving, environmentally compatible refill system for TipBox. It consists of 5 racks of 96 tips and 1 TipBox. Sterile Tip Stacks are supplied with a transfer aid for sterile handling of tip rack.
- High-purity polypropylene, free from DiHEMDA and oleamide
- Manufactured without lubricants
- Cadmium-free pigments
- Graduation for quick volume check
- Autoclavable at 121°C (2bar), acc. DIN EN 285
- Environmentally friendly packaging system
- CE-marked according to IVD-Directive 98/79 EC
- TipStack packaging - Refills for TipBox and a TipBox - 2 x 5 refills, 96 tips per refill, 960 tips (includes 2 TipBoxes and 8 TipRefills)
- Pack Type:
- TipStack, 96 tips/refill, 10 refills/pack, 960 total tips (2 TipBoxes included)
- 70 mm
- Yes, 250µL, 500µL and 100µL
- High-purity Polypropylene (PP)
- Item No.:
- TipBox Packaging Material:
- Polypropylene (PP)
- TipBox Autoclavable:
- TipRefill Packaging Material: