All BRAND pipette tips are produced using the most advanced cleanroom techniques to ensure consistently high quality. The tips are manufactured in an environmentally friendly manner using only high-purity polypropylene, free from oleamide and diHEMDA - additives which can interfere with biological tests.
BrandTech pipette tips fit most major brands of pipettes, and are specifically designed to work well with BRAND, most Eppendorf,Gilson, Rainin (excluding LTS), Sartorius/Biohit and Thermo/Finnpipette (excluding Clip-Tip) pipettes.
All bulk non-sterile tips are produced under supervised state-of-the-art cleanroom conditions, automatically shrinkwrapped in reclosable bags, and packaged in cardboard boxes. The batch number is printed on every bag.
- High-purity polypropylene, free from DiHEMDA and oleamide
- Manufactured without lubricants
- Cadmium-free pigments
- Graduation for quick volume check
- Autoclavable at 121°C (2bar), acc. DIN EN 285
- Environmentally friendly packaging system
- CE-marked according to IVD-Directive 98/79 EC
- Bulk packaging, 1000 tips per bag, 1 bag per pack, 1,000 total tips
- Pack Type:
- Bulk, 1000 tips/bag, 1 bag/pack, 1,000 tips
- 53 mm
- Yes, 50µL and 100µL
- High-purity Polypropylene (PP)
- Item No.: