The SmartReader 96 is a convenient stand alone reader, all software and the programing system is incorporated into the electronics. However, a convenient USB port on the side allows quick and easy saving of data files to a USB drive, and the universal .csv files can then be shared or transferred to a computer for storage or further processing. A data port can be used for connecting a computer or basic printer.
The plate layout interface allows for quick and intuitive set up of a plate’s well contents. The display shows a graphical representation of the 96 well plate, and the user can label each well as required for: “known standard”, “unknown sample”, “blank well”, “QC control well”, “negative control”, “positive control”, or “empty”. The interface allows highlighting and labeling multiple wells to save time.
Measurement data is available immediately on the screen after a reading, as well as interpretations, calculated analysis and curve fittings.
The SmartReader 96 comes complete with 4 popular filters: 405,450,492,630nm and twenty six additional filters are available separately to cover a full range from 340 to 750nm. The integrated filter wheel allows up to 8 filters to be loaded at once, and filters can be selected during programming.
Use the touch screen, or connect a mouse for programming and operation. The menu interface allows the user to choose the wavelength filter, set shaking parameters, enter details of the plate layout, and also choose the details for the reading protocol and data calculations.
Up to two filters can be used for 2 measurements of the sample plate, for calculated comparisons. Kinetic calculations can be performed by setting multiple readings.
• Easy-to-use controls: 7 inch, color touch screen and 3 external keys.
• Operating system allows acquisition, editing and saving of data.
• Can be used independently from a computer, data can be saved and transferred by USB drive.
• 8 position optical filter wheel; 4 standard optical filters are included, additional optional filters are available.
• 8 channel vertical optical path, zero dispersion single mode fiber measurement system, automatic plate well center position function.
• 96-well visual layout allows easy setting of blank, sample, positive/negative control, quality control and multi-value control.
• Multi-choice tests on single plate.
• Single or double wavelength measurement.
• Self-checking optical path, top reading, mechanical motion.
• Adjustable Plate shaking function, time and speed.
• Quartz Halogen, energy saving light source.
• Multiple ports for data export.
• Measurement results can be exported as .CSV file, compatible with MS Excel.
- Color touch screen
- Display Size:
- 800 x 480 pixels
- Light Source:
- Quartz-halogen lamp 6V/10W
- Wavelength Range:
- 340-750nm (405, 450, 492 and 630 nm filters included)
- Half-bandwidth of Filters:
- Readout Range:
- 0~4.000 Abs
- Linearity (405nm):
- 0~2.000 Abs <+1%, 0~4.000 Abs <+2%
- CV= 0.2% (0-3) Abs, CV= 01.0% (3-4) Abs
- Test Speed:
- <6 sec. for 96 well plate
- 3 modes: slow, medium, fast
- User Interface:
- Integrated software, touch screen control
- 200 programs, 100,000 test records
- USB ports for PC, printer, mouse and flash drive
- 11.6 x 17 x 8.75 in
- 20 lbs
- Accuris Instruments