OHAUS SPX2201 Scout Portable Balance 2200g x 0.1g
The next generation of Scout balances set the standard for laboratory and industrial weighing applications. These portable balances continue the legacy of the Scout series adding exciting new design improvements. OHAUS SPX Scout portable balances features a slim, stackable design and a larger backlit LCD display. Industry-leading overload protection and impact resistant pan, fast stabilization times, multiple weighing units and superior accuracy make the Scout balances an obvious choice for laboratory and industrial weighing. Scout balances are easy and convenient to use in the field with battery operation (4 AA batteries not included) for up to 120 hours. An AC adapter is included.
Also new to the Scout Portable balance series is the capability to connect Scout via Bluetooth®! Read weighing results and perform other functions from a remote electronic device. Currently only available for Android devices.
OHAUS Scout Portable Balance Features
- Improved User Experience: New 4 button operation makes the Scout simple to use. A large backlit LCD display is ideal for low light environments and can be read easily from a distance.
- Superior Protection and Durability: Scout offers superior overload protection rated at 10 times the balance capabity. Further durability with stainless steel pan and impact-resistant pan support. Stackable design allows easy storage using optional stacking and storage cover. It's now easier to protect your investment!
- Incredible Performance and Versatility: Fast stabilization times of 1 second or less increases productivity. Precision, reliable and repeatable weighing results offer superior performance. Choose from even more models with additional weighing capcity options.
- Integral Weigh Below Hook: The integral weigh below hook on the bottom of the Scout allows for density determination or specific gravity calculations
- Additional Scout Features: Transportation lock, menu & calibration lockout switch, slip-resistant and adjustable feet, leveling bubble, mechanical and software overload/underload protection, stability indicator, auto tare, low battery indicator, auto shut-off, user-selectable printing options, user-selectable communication settings
Scout SPX Weighing Application Modes
- General Weighing
- Parts Counting
- Display Hold
- Percent Weighing
- Check Weighing
OHAUS SPX2201 Scout Portable Balance Specifications
|Product Type||Precision portable balance|
|Repeatability (Std. Dev.) (g)||0.1|
|Stabilization Time||1 second or less|
|Construction||Stainless steel pan, ABS housing|
|Calibration||User-selectable external span or linearity calibration/Digital with external weight|
|Tare Range||Full capacity by subtraction|
|Weighing Units||g, kg, ct, N, oz, ozt, dwt, lb, lb:oz, grn|
|Application Modes||Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Check Weighing, Totalization, Display Hold|
|Power||AC adapter (included) or 4 AA batteries (not included)|
|Typical Battery Life (hours)||120|
|Communication||Optional RS232, USB Host, USB Device, Ethernet or Bluetooth® (available as an accessory)|
|Display Type / Size||Liquid crystal display (LCD) with backlight - 0.78 in / 20 mm digits|
|Overload Capacity||10 times rated capacity|
|Operating Temperature Range||50°F / 10°C to 104°F / 40°C at 10% to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Pan Size||6.7 × 5.5 in/ 170 × 140 mm|
|Dimensions||8 × 8.8 × 2.1 in/ 202 × 224 × 54 mm|
|Brand / Model||OHAUS SPX2201 / Item No. 30253026|
• Product Safety: IEC/EN 61010-1; CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1; UL Std. No. 61010-1
• Electromagnetic Compatibility: IEC/EN 61326-1 Class B; FCC Part 15 Class B; Industry Canada ICES-003 Class B