Diamond RealSeal™ Amber Square Plastic Laboratory Bottles from Globe Scientific meet the requirements of the most demanding applications. These new additions to the Diamond RealSeal offering expand the range with a selection of bottles that store and pack more efficiently than standard round bottles.
Like the rest of the Diamond RealSeal line, these new bottles are precision molded from virgin resins for consistent wall thickness and smooth interior and exterior surfaces. The bottles include leak-proof polypropylene caps that are engineered with an integrated seal ring for leak-proof closure.
These amber square bottles store and pack efficiently to maximize space utilization. The wide mouths are perfect for sample collection and facilitate the rapid filling and emptying of solids, powders, and viscous liquids.
- Reduce UV Light transmission to protect light sensitive contents during storage and transport
- Amber HDPE bottle and amber PP cap
- Medical grade resins to meet demanding requirements
- FDA CFR-21 compliant for food contact
- USP Class VI for pharma and research applications
- Free of heavy metals and RoHS compliant
- BPA and Phthalate free
- Precision molded for consistent wall thickness and smooth surfaces
- Smooth surface reduces content "hang up"
- Linerless leakproof cap design to reduce contamination risks associated with liners
- Safe, shatter-resistant alternative to glass bottles
- Resistant to most corrosives
- Manufactured in an ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 certified facility
- Bottles and caps are designed with semi-buttressed threads for superior performance compared to competitor round threads
Diamond RealSeal Leak Testing Protocol
- Bottles are filled to 80% of nominal capacity, closed per minimum torque requirement
- Inverted bottles are subject to pressure test of 85kPa and inspected for leakage
NOTE: This test protocol applies more than 5x the pressure used by competitors to claim “leak proof” closures.
Standard leak testing of Diamond RealSeal™ bottles is performed with water. Testing with other liquids may yield different results.
- Closure Size:
- Bottle Material:
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Neck I.D.:
- Bottle Width:
- Height with Cap:
- Freezer Storage:
- Down to -100°C
- FDA CFR-21 compliant for food contact, USP Class VI for pharma and research applications, RoHS compliant
- Integrated seal ring molded into cap
- Pack Size:
- 12/pack or case of 72 (6 packs per case)
- Globe Scientific
- Item No.:
- Product Type:
- Wide Mouth Bottle
- Cap Material:
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Bottle Color: