OHAUS STX421 Scout STX Touchscreen Portable Balance
Scout STX touchscreen portable balances set the standard. They are ideal for laboratory and industrial applications, capable of handling many weighing tasks accurately and quickly. The OHAUS Scout STX features an easy to navigate color touchscreen display and an improved slim design which allows stackable storage. Built for superior performance and fast stabilization times, high resolution weighing results, and ease of use. Scout STX offers industry leading overload protection of up to 10 times the stated capacity! Expanded communication capabilities include RS232, USB host, USB device, Ethernet or Bluetooth® (available as accessories).
OHAUS Scout STX Portable Balance Features
- Brilliant 4.3" Color Touchscreen Display: Large, resilient color touchscreen allows for effortless operation of the Scout through its informative icon driven menu structure, guiding the user through every step of the weighing application.
- Expanded Communication: Connect STX to external devices with optional RS232, USB Host, USB Device, Ethernet or Bluetooth®.
- Superior Protection and Durability: Scout offers superior overload protection rated at 10 times the balance capabity. Further durability with stainless steel pan and impact-resistant pan support. Stackable design allows easy storage using optional stacking and storage cover. It's now easier to protect your investment!
- Draftshield: Scout features an improved draftshield (1 mg models only) designed with an easy to remove top cover. This keeps the weighing surface stable in rough environments, while maintaining weighing speed.
- Incredible Performance and Versatility: Fast stabilization times of 1 second or less increases productivity. Precision, reliable and repeatable weighing results offer superior performance. Choose from even more models with additional weighing capcity options.
- Integral Weigh Below Hook: The integral weigh below hook on the bottom of the Scout allows for density determination or specific gravity calculations
- Additional Scout STX Features: Transportation lock, menu & calibration lockout switch, slip-resistant and adjustable feet, leveling bubble, mechanical and software overload/underload protection, stability indicator, auto tare, low battery indicator, auto shut-off, user-selectable printing options, user-selectable communication settings
Scout STX Weighing Application Modes
- General Weighing
- Parts Counting
- Animal weighing / Dynamic weighing
- Density Determination
- Mole weighing
- Display Hold
- Percent Weighing
- Check Weighing
OHAUS STX421 Scout Balance Specifications
|Product Type||Precision portable balance|
|Repeatability (Std. Dev.) (g)||0.1|
|Stabilization Time||1 second or less|
|Construction||Stainless steel pan, ABS housing|
|Calibration||User-selectable external span or linearity calibration/Digital with external weight|
|Tare Range||Full capacity by subtraction|
|Weighing Units||mg, g, kg, ct, N, oz, ozt, dwt, lb, lb:oz, grn, hkt, sgt, twt, tical, tola, customer unit 1|
|Application Modes||Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Check Weighing, Animal/Dynamic Weighing, Totalization, Density Determination, Display Hold, Mole Weighing|
|Power||AC adapter (included) or 4 AA batteries (not included)|
|Typical Battery Life (hours)||6|
|Communication||Optional RS232, USB Host, USB Device, Ethernet or Bluetooth®|
|Display Type / Size||4.3” (109 mm) full-color VGA graphic touchscreen display with user-controlled brightness|
|Overload Capacity||10 times rated capacity|
|Operating Temperature Range||50°F/10°C to 104°F/40°C at 10% to 80% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Pan Size||Ø 4.7 in/ 120 mm|
|Dimensions||8 × 8.8 × 2.1 in/ 202 × 224 × 54 mm|
|Brand / Model||OHAUS STX421 / Item No. 30253012|
• Product Safety: IEC/EN 61010-1; CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1; UL Std. No. 61010-1
• Electromagnetic Compatibility: IEC/EN 61326-1 Class B; FCC Part 15 Class B; Industry Canada ICES-003 Class B