Shipping & Return Policies
Shipping from M2 Scientifics is calculated based on size and weight of each order. At checkout, simply add your delivery address and a shipping cost will be displayed. M2 Scientifics ships UPS ground, FOB origin, for all orders unless special requests are made. For orders that require LTL deliveries, M2 Scientific LLC will use the best method available. Orders typically ship within 1 - 3 business days. However, some orders may take longer depending on a manufacturer's policy. Some products are shipped direct from the manufacturer which may require additional lead times. Due to size and dimensional weight of larger products, those items may require shipment via freight. Additional costs may be required to fulfill the order. An account manager will contact you if additional fees are necessary to cover the cost of freight.
You will be notified by email once your order has shipped. You may check the status of your order along with your tracking number from your account by logging in at M2Scientifics.com.
Much of our lab supplies and equipment can be shipped anywhere in the world. International shipping, other than Canada, can not be calculated during checkout. If you are interesting in placing an order from outside the United States or Canada, please contact us to place your order. A shipping quote will be provided.
Items Not Eligible for Free Ground Shipping
- Items over 80 lbs
- Items that ship via freight
- International orders
Any and all returns must be authorized by M2 Scientifics in advance. Returns can be requested within 30 days of the purchase date. All returns are subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee. Canceled orders may also be subject to a cancellation fee. Customer is responsible for all return shipping fees associated with the product return where M2 Scientifics was not the cause of error. Some items are not eligible for return under our terms. M2 Scientifics is not responsible for returns not eligible for refund under our terms and our partner's terms.
For return authorization and information, please email email@example.com or call (616) 379-9080. An Account Manager will respond within one business day.
Items not eligible for return include:
- Any products that are not in resalable condition (includes items with damaged or missing packaging/labels)
- Controlled products, chemicals, reagents, diagnostics, sterile products, etc.
- Laboratory equipment and instruments that have been used and/or missing original packaging, manuals and accessories.
- Some products which are not stocked/handled by M2 Scientifics
- Special order (made-to-order) products.
- Products not purchased from M2 Scientifics
- Expired products or products with an expiration date too short for resale.
- Discontinued products