The OHAUS next generation Defender 5000 Series multifunctional indicator is ideal for use in conjunction with bench and floor scales for a multitude of applications including production, packaging, inventory and shipping. Built durably and equipped with advanced features such as maximum configurability print output, GMP/GLP data output, library/user management and multiple connectivity options - the Defender 5000 Series is designed to handle demanding industrial and commercial applications.
See results clearly on the large backlit display. The alphanumeric keypad & function keys allow for a simplified user experience. On-screen prompts and soft keys will guide you through the operation.
Results can be stored in the Micro SD card. Data output via built-in RS232 or optional interfaces including RS232/RS485/USB device, Ethernet & Bluetooth/WiFi. Analog Output & Discrete I/O with relays.
Features common industrial modes & supports a 50,000 item library & 1,000 user profiles which can be downloaded/uploaded for easy set-up (with SD Card). GMP/GLP with time/date for result traceability.
Design features: Check weighing symbols with selectable operation and audible signal settings, menu lock switch, multiple operating languages, selectable environmental and auto-print settings, stability indicator, overload/underload indicators, selectable adjust contrast settings, auto-dim, auto-off, auto tare, screensaver
Construction: IP68/NEMA 4X stainless steel housing and mounting bracket
- Parts Counting
- Percent Weighing
- Check Weighing
- Dynamic Weighing (Display Hold)
- Certified Resolution:
- 4 - 20mA; 2 In/4 Out digital I/O
- Second Scale Input:
- Ethernet (Available as an Accessory); 2nd RS232/RS485/USB (available as an accessory); RS232 (Included); USB Host (Available as an Accessory); WiFi/Bluetooth (available as an accessory)
- Dot matrix LCD with white LED backlight
- Protection Rating:
- Tare Range:
- To capacity by subtraction
- Units of Measurement:
- Metric Tons; Gram; Kilogram; Pound; Tonne; Custom; Ounce; Pound:Ounce
- Rechargeable Battery (Not Included); AC Power (Included)
- Battery Life:
- 20 Hours with Rechargeable Battery
- Working Environment:
- 14°F – 104°F, 85%RH, non-condensing
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- 10.6 x 3 x 8.7 in.
- Item No.: